Combination of Odd Even Sea Adventure board game and a Maths Calculator makes calculations fun and easy for kids
1. This game starts with the youngest kids, where first kids have to guess a number even or odd and roll the dice on the wooden board.
2. If they get the same number as they guessed, they can move ahead with the dice’s number, and if they are wrong, they lose their chance.
3. This way, they play the game, and the kid who reaches the treasure first wins the game." "MATHS CALCULATOR. Roll the rings and chose the numbers
Upon rolling the middle ring choose either addition , subtraction , multiplication and division and let child roll the answer ring and put the correct answer
1. This game improves kids’ focus and understanding before guessing any odd-even number.
2. It is excellent to develop coordination between hands and eyes while playing and moving pieces on board.
3. Kids can learn through pictures of sea animals and improve their maths with counting and odd numbers.
4. It is an excellent way for kids to play together and strengthen their connection
1. A wooden Board
2. One customised dice